This blog contains a less than two-minute video introducing Little Women, Big God, which highlights some shocking, inspiring, and life-changing stories found in the Bible.
Little Women, Big GodAre you looking for a good book to help you know God better? #Bible, #LittleWomenBigGod Click To Tweet
- Tamar posed as a temple prostitute to seduce her father-in-law.
- Rahab worked as a prostitute.
- God chose these women to be in His Son’s family tree.
Yet, how often do we believe God chooses only blameless (good) people?
- Ruth’s husband died and left her destitute.
- King David sexually exploited Bathsheba. Her husband and baby died because of David’s sin.
- Mary’s fiancé sought to divorce her because he wrongly believed she’d cheated on him. Her king dispatched an army to kill her baby. She watched the crucifixion of her innocent son.
Yet, aren’t we surprised when God allows suffering to touch His children?
God promised to rescue in the day of trouble. He never promised there would be no trouble. Click To Tweet
God brings beauty from the ashes of betrayal, mistreatment, and scandal. He did it for the women in Jesus’ genealogy. He does it for us.
He’s a Big God!
Isn’t it time to experience the God who is big enough to handle your problems?
Meet the surprising women in Jesus’ family tree in Little Women, Big God as they journey through impossible circumstances and discover that quality of life is not determined by the size of our problems but by the size of our God.
To order Little Women, Big God and find a free sample chapter and leader’s guide click here.
Click here to comment.