Let the ordinary people from Hebrews 11 show you how to live strong and finish well.
“I highly recommend Little Faith, Big God …” –Josh McDowell, Christian apologist and best-selling author of Evidence That Demands a Verdict
It’s not the size of your problems, but the size of your God!
“These pages helped me to realize the wonder and matchless love that a Big God has for this little woman. May all my days be spent boldly living out that love and truth.” –Amy Richissin, development officer, Turning Point
Did you know Jesus’ family tree is full of shady women? … Click here to order and learn more.
Also available in five smaller e-books on Amazon. com.
- Give Yourself a Break from Unrealistic Expectations and Difficult People
- Give Yourself a Break from Renegade Thoughts and Messy Emotions
- Give Yourself a Break from Worry and Regret
- Give Yourself a Break from Temptation and Spiritual Attacks
- In Give Yourself a Break from the Pressure to Perform and Work
Small Group Opportunities
Click here to learn more about The Harbor, an ongoing small group for men and women.
Click here to learn more about our small group studies for women.
April 28, 2016— Barnes and Noble in Cary, NC at 7 p.m.
March 18, 2016—The Knowing God Luncheon
Click here to learn more.
September 25, 2015—Life Out Loud in Cary, NC.
Register by September 10th. Click here to learn more.