Featured Free Resource
Many people approach the holiday season on empty. They may be depleted financially, emotionally, or suffering loss or separation from loved ones. Holidays raise expectations for happy gatherings of friends and family, good food and presents. They can also bring the dread of walking on eggshells or being alone. Chances are, even in the best of times, someone will get sick or be in a bad mood and another won’t appreciate your gift. How do we protect ourselves from the holiday pressures and blues? How do we celebrate Christmas when we feel empty?
Get your free PDF copy of How to Celebrate Christmas When You’re Empty by subscribing to my newsletter (below).
Give yourself a break and refresh your faith with these free resources.
Enter your email to receive our weekly newsletter and gain access to our free resources including:
- 40 Days of Strength Scripture Cards – PDF (5×7 Clear Acrylic Frames to display scripture verses are available on Amazon.com (affiliate link)).
- Little Strength, Big God Leader’s Guide
- How to Get More from Your Bible
- How to Discern Real Guilt from False Guilt
- How to Protect Yourself from Manipulation
- 5 Tips for Dealing with Doubt and Identifying Destructive Thoughts
- How to Know You’re Going to Heaven